REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR
New Voluntary Prekindergarten Center - Chipley
Washington County School District
Washington County School District is requesting written proposals from qualified construction firms to provide professional At-Risk Construction Management Services for the Budgeting and Construction Phase on the proposed New Voluntary Prekindergarten Center in Chipley, Florida.
II. It is the County's intention to employ the Construction Firm at Risk to provide overall Project Construction Management, Cost Benefit Studies if needed, Information Management, Construction of Scope of Work and overall Project Management during the Construction on a cost plus a fee basis, with a guaranteed
III. PROPOSAL INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Proposal Submissions: Submit seven (7) copies of a written proposal no later than 10:00 AM CST October 12, 2022 to:
Construction Management Services for Voluntary Prekindergarten Center - Chipley
Washington County School Board Attention Kyle Newsom 652 3 rd Street Chipley, Florida 32428
Proposals must be responsive to the requirements and questions of the Request for Proposal.
Reservations: Washington County School District reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, to negotiate changes in the new scope of work or services to be provided, and to otherwise waive any technicalities or informalities.
Method of Selection: Proposals will be reviewed by the Washington County School District, which will recommend a ranking of firms. Upon acceptance of the recommendation, negotiations or bids will or may be entertained.
Please respond by including but not limiting your response to the following:
1. Company name and length of time in business.
2. Company location.
3. Availability of time to start and complete project within Owner's requirements.
4. Insurance carrier and applicable coverage.
5. Qualifications of staff to be utilized on this project with names, short resumes, length of time with firm and previous clients served.
6. Names of five (5) previous School Clients with phone numbers and contact person.
7. Description of previous experience, to include budget, final cost, time schedule, change orders, etc.
8. This project is a federally funded project therefore Knowledge of the Davis-Bacon Act is a requirement.
The Washington County School District accepts no responsibility for any expenses incurred by those firms offering their serviced to the county in the preparation of a response to the Request for Qualifications.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here